Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ultra Late Sunday/Monday Update #6

My apologies to everyone, sometimes RL holds you back from stuff you need to do, in this case I haven't managed to get a lot done this week, but I am cleaning my work area (note: office) at home and brought some new computer parts because my current ATI card keeps blue screening.

So tomorrow I'll be re organising my work habit and area.

So here have a screenshot of some place holder stuff.


I might get rid of the buildings and have everything accessible via the queen, seeing as this is a 'hive' concept, I do have NEW ui's coming, but since we're all working for nothing, all of us have to support ourselves.

I do usually have an explosions of ideas when I play through my own idea, and how to improve, what can make this enjoyable for everyone.

And I refuse to do a kickstarter, I have no use for that money, unless it was 2 million to start a game company and get everyone on board on what we needed to do, and I highly doubt it could get funded, I could always try, but I might do it after this game is made, to show people we're not a scam or something.

For what ever happens, I'll always be here developing projects, even if it's solo or what ever, I enjoy it.

Once I have more of a game together I'll do a NEW video, it all needs to be updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment