Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Late Sunday/Monday Update #7

Getting more time to work on this is amazing!

I got part of a new pc too!

I'm currently working out a solution to abilities, to be able to mod your mech, so far it goes something like this:
Ability[CurrentAbility].name = "dig";
Ability[CurrentAbility].mod1 = "fire";
Ability[CurrentAbility].mod2 = "fire";
Ability[CurrentAbility].mod3 = "fire";

if (Ability[CurrentAbility].mod1 = "fire" && Ability[CurrentAbility].mod2 = "fire" && Ability[CurrentAbility].mod3 = "fire")
{
 Ability[CurrentAbility].combinedmods = "inferno"+name;
}
if (Ability[CurrentAbility].combinedmods == "infernodig")
{
// Inferno dig code here
}

But this looks terrible, I'm not really sure how I want to go about it, I'll whip up something though, and maybe leave it till more content is in the game, I want a beta copy up ASAP, so I can show you guys my idea and how it FEELS.

Games are all about the feel for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment