Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New screens!

I woke with a bunch of screenshot today, from ian, this is what we will be implementing next week (I imagine), take a look, with a quick explanation. 

When you enter the observatory you will see this screen.
Spending your bacon to unlock planets you select where you want to launch to from this screen

When you Launch (playing around with some 3d effects here and there) you will see this screen, you upgrade the time and weapons (It's a lot of bacon, yum!) then clicking launch will launch you to another planet!, you only gain that upgrade, when you hit the highlighted bacon.
Mechanic shop! Upgrade with bacon bits.

Clicking what you want to upgrade here.
Nice eh? I don't post on this blog a lot because I'd rather get some work done, leave a message below/on my twitter/on the steam comments!

UPDATE:
Now they can't fall down (ignore the red testing part) SO BEWARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment