Sunday, June 19, 2011

Graphics Screens! and Feedback! (Update New Screens!)



  • It still needs polish and a fix.
  • Still gotta do the ore and what not

Feedback Q and A
Q: I hate this one-click thing, it's annoying and stupid! GET RID OF IT!
A: I will fix this, and the Alt+Tab error later, when the demo is almost done, it's a non-issue now.

Q: The music gets tiresome after some minutes of digging!
A: The music is getting an overhaul, no need to worry about that.

Q: I herd your music is in .wav! we want track support
A: This is incorrect, all the music is done in .mp3, so this means I may later add support for custom music :).

Q: The ore takes too long to dig! and I don't know if I am digging or what's happening!
A: While there is no text display we're adding, along side the new graphics next week some sexy visuals, that will help this out, I'll tweak the ore, I might even have a gather bar and make the player gather the ore, once you break down the earth, see how it plays out!

No comments:

Post a Comment