Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ore! and Caves!

-Fixed the caves
-Fixed the ore

I need to fix the water, I've taken it out for now, I'll put it in once I got some type of flowing going on.

TODO (Crossing off what I have done):
  1. Allow you to buy mines tie the cost value to them and grey out everything but mines.
  2. Mines can only be placed on surfaces, and not mid air.
  3. Have the defend phase be all about defending with mines (So far), so I have the timer, and waves working.
  4. Clean up and make sure the entire core of the game mechanics work.
  5. Depending on the time, and what not, release the BETA Demo for people to try (I want more weapons working though but lets see how much time I actually have).
Then people will get more of an idea of what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment