Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Extending the 'Team'

(Thought a screen cap would be nice, This is all procedurally done menu system, not a picture anymore, 55 fps = 60 for some reason there's a problem with fraps and xna, also that water is a frontal layer, going to stylish it up with particles)

As 'newbies' starting this whole indie thing, I thought now that this blog is getting more popular that I should state who's on the team, and how you can contact us.

Frostydowns - Programmer/Leader/Design taker (Responsible for how the game runs, codes, and is designed)
imurray - Artist/Design concept (Responsible for all the DBD art, ALL of the textures from DBD are done by him, I reused them as a 'quick fix' for the roguelike and drew some of my own)
Steamboating - Music/Sound FX (Responsible for all the music and sound of the game, new team member, Sample work)

If anyone reading this want's work, questions, want to hire any of us for what ever reason, our contact information is on the side.

For example do you like the art? you need some art done? hit imurray up and see how you go.
If you like the music/sound fx, hit Steamboating up.
If you need coding help or a tutor on what's going on, I can always be reached on Dream.in.code.net or here, I always have time to answer a few questions, if you need a lengthy time, we can discuss something as all my time gets devoted to this game, and my reallife work that I requested less hours to get somewhere with this project.

The Sample work for myself and imurray should be obvious, just download and try DBD, the demo's in the work as we speak, with sound FX, music and proper gameplay element.

Questions? comments? use the comments below! If you can't work out how to contact us use this instead, go ahead we don't bite!

UPDATE: I now made a personal twitter account, so you can get live feeds of how I'm updating Dig! Build! Defend, only major updates will be done through this blog, head on over to http://twitter.com/#!/frostydowns Not everyone wants to make a blog with google, and everyone has twitter, feel free to join the twitter and show your support! I'm happy to answer any questions about what we're doing, though to show you guys I'm actually working I will state what i'm doing, and no daily updates means i'm not working, so this FORCES me to work! So you can see that we care about what we do, unlike a lot of upcoming developers loosing interest, making promises and breaking that.


The idea is to show people, we DO do work, and after 6 months of daily updates (if the game's completed by then) you can see us HARDWORKING indie dev's are actually worth to give a shot, and donations or what ever. The last thing I would want to do is anger up a fanbase.


I would love to get enough money to put together an idea that a community has built, and to see that game get published. Even for nothing. Because I enjoy what I do.


Also you can tweet me comments and any ideas you want to see happen. If they suit it, we can put it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment